Coloring-book version of the cover:
1. Download the coloring cover. If you have 11 x 17 paper, print directly. (If you only have US Letter or A4 paper, follow these steps: (1) Right-click and choose “open with Preview.” (2) Select “Print.” (3) In the print menu select “page scaling > tile large pages.” (4) Now print. (5) Tape the pages together. Tape on the back to make coloring easier.)
2. Color in as you like. (I like these Faber-Castell duo-tip washable markers, but any will do. Crayons work too. Or pencil or pen. Whatever you have… )
3. Cut around the edges of the cover, keeping the two squares at each corner attached.
4. Wrap the cover around your book cover.
5. Fold the squares around the inside of each corner, and tape together. (Share your cover on instagram and tag @theamywhit)